Sex life is going bye bye?

My fiance and I have been together for almost 3 years now. It has come down to lately we only have sex maybe once a month. Horrible I know. Its killing me inside. I feel no closeness anymore. The dilemma here is that we live with his family (mom, dad, brother.) And we are stuck sharing a room with our DD. Any ideas on how we could resume in our sex life in such a crowded house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Hahaha well once a month my mom takes my DD for a "sleepover weekend." So thats our one time lol. And that only happens because when she is not here we have our own room.
    Anonymous

• know everyones schedule and make sure your there when everyone else is gone. surprise you hubby with a quickie when the cost is clear, its best to be completely out of the blue, catch him off guard.
    Anonymous

• Why not share a hot and steamy shower everyday.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 11:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Until you get your own place or get some babysitters lined up, I don't know what you're gonna do really. My SIL would take ours to the store with her, or to her house for a few hours so we could have some alone time but now we have another one that doesn't go with her so.... we have to wait till nap time or late at night when the kids are asleep (when they actually sleep in their own rooms). Maybe you and a friend with a child could switch out watching each others kids at their home? Not saying have sex at friends house, just meant that you watch their kid/s in their home for them while they go out and they watch yours while you and yours get some alone time.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Go parking;) Thats what we did when my mother lived with us....see if someone will watch DD for a little bit....Good Luck;)
    mama14572

Answer by mama14572 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• get outside the house. Me and my husband lived at home with my family for a while and we had some places we went to. If you're adventurous then that could bring some life back to your relationship.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yes go to the bathroom and "Take a shower"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Great question....I'm in the same exact situatuion. We have a 8 month old that sleeps in bed with us and sex sucks! He doesn't even want it anymore and I get told to hurry up when we do do it!!
    Anonymous