Humphy's 3 question

My 4 month old is teething and everyone has told me how wonderful Humphys 3 are. I've tried them the way the directions say... to dissolve them in a little bit of water then rub it on their teeth. But it doesn't seem to help her...... I'm wondering if I am not doing it right.

Any Suggestions? We do the orajel, but of course it only last a few minutes.

jer5341

Asked by jer5341 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know anything about those but I get Hylands homeopathic tablets that calm baby and help them sleep. You can get them at your local supermarket. They are all natural and dissolve safely in baby's mouth so you don't have to dilute with water.
    naturalhome

Answer by naturalhome at 11:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• thats exactly what i was gonna suggest, hylands tablets. they worked w my kids.they're teeny tiny and disolve instantly
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I don't know what Humphy's is, but Highland's Teething Tablets work amazingly well. Baby Orajel will toughen your baby's gums, making it harder and take longer for the tooth to pop through. Also, have you tasted it? Yuk! :) Try rubbing your baby's gums with a clean finger, too. That always helped my son as well.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:54 AM on Oct. 17, 2008