Do you know someone who lets every little thing bother her that all she does is complain? I can't stand it and stay away.

Like if it's not her way, she goes mental.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a friend who everytime she comes to visit, she changes from that into the fun loving person I used to know. So I still talk to her because I know it's from her work where she recieves the most stress.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 2:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Well I cant seem to help it,I like things to go the way I want...Its much more of a habit than a choice =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Hey! That's me! JK. Although I do like to get on a good complaint rant once in a while, when I am done I always remember that things could be worse and then I feel thankful that they aren't.

I don't think I know anyone that always complains and is never happy though, so I would imagine that if I did, I wouldn't want to spend too much time around them.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yeah, that's my brother's wife - I stay far, far away from her. ;)
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yes
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 9:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010