Does size really matter?

have I missed out on any thing?lol The guys I have connected with were all normal 6" and less & they were good with what they had to work with. I have always thought be fun to encounter a guywith a 8 to 10" unit, but seems like it would be very painful. Is that added size better or worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes it's worse, lol! When my husband and I fooled around for the first time and I put my hand there I was like "Oh, crap!" and I figured he would really hurt me. I have to say he's the best I've ever had, and his size does help that some, but if he's not careful it hurts.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 11:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My hubby is 9 inches!! If he's not careful it hurts. I think I'd rather him be a bit shorter and as thick as he is right now. I know how bad he wants to be completely inside me but he can't cuz it hurts my stomach!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Well I do think that there is probably a too small and a too big but if he is in the "average" catogory than I think it's all up to his skill.... My ex husband was really big and he did nothing for me hardley ever and my boyfriend is average but quite a bit smaller than my ex and he knows what he is doing with it and its amazing so I dont really think size has alot to do with it i think its all in what they know!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I've had both ends of the spectum. My first husband was TEENY TINY! My second husband was FLIPPIN HUUUUGGGGE! My fiance now is perfect! (Keep the comments to yourself! I already know I've been through my share of husbands! Just fell for the wrong ones and have finally met the right one in EVERY way!) My 2nd I didn't like to have sex with him because he was so big. We barely ever did it cuz like Marleygirl said...it hit my stomach...more like my throat..Trust me! He was HUUUUUUGGGGGGE! So that's one of the reasons it didn't work...He wanted to stick it in other people who could 'take it all'. Anyway...I really do think that it does matter. If he's too big then it's not really pleasureable...if it's too small it's not even worth it! And that's just a let down! lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• wow how sheltered I've been, I tought my husband was big but I guess he's a modest 6"ish, I've never measured it but I bet he has! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Well I think it's more about the girth over the length. Lucky for me hubby is big on both ends...
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 11:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2008