im just so worried, i hope she is ok**long* adult content

my friend is 32 weeks along. and today she texted me that she was bleeding heavily and was for an hour by the time she called me. she already tried to get in touch with her doc, but you know doctors offices never really answer their messages. so i gave her the number to the ER where she's gonna have the baby. she called me back a few hours after that to tell me the bleeding was slowing down. and that she was on her way to the er. but she has in the past 6 years had 7 miscarriages and her little boy got hit by a car a few months ago. she deserves this baby. i hope she doesnt lose another one.
sorry for venting thanks for listening.

americanadian25

Asked by americanadian25 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Shell be ok. A baby at that gestation can live outside the womb easily if born right now. Just be there to support the mama. Everything will be ok. Sometimes bleeding is unknown and there are nor problems. I bled heavily at 14 and 22 weeks with my son and they still dont know why but he is a happy and healthy 14 month old :) Keep us posted!!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• why did she wait! if shes that far along w bleeding it could have been the placenta tearing away which would have need immediate attention via emergency c section. i know the feeling of loss ive lost 4 babies..... i hope and ray shes alright, during my pregnancy now i had severe bleeding red, w strong contraction turned out to be kidney infection i hope it works out keep us updated!
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• she is living with her mom right now and doesnt have a car and i live a good hour away from her. thanks. at least she is getting cared for now though...
    americanadian25

Comment by americanadian25 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• she said so far the doctor said there was nothing wrong. that he told her just to keep her feet up and rest.
    americanadian25

Comment by americanadian25 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010