so i WASHED my cat today.....

Poor kit kat. she went outside today since we closed the gate which prevents her from leaving the property and getting lost... when she came inside she had this nasty smelling sticky dirt stuck to her fur. and was tracking it all through out the house. i had to get the huge tupperware bin and fill it up with water. luckily i got off all the dirt but next time i will use shampoo if i have to. at least she is ok now. lol :)

americanadian25

Asked by americanadian25 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pets

• I recently had to give my cat his first bath after a road trip gone bad. I took the carrier straight to the bathroom from the car, turned on the water...put in a little bit of baby soap and plopped him in. I think he was so stunned that I would even think to put him in water that he didnt even really move until I was done. I did however run and hide from me for a few hours...lol
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• When we wash our dogs, each weighing 85 pounds, it is a huge deal. One likes the tub but not the soap and the other thinks his growl will scare you off. And the amount of water that ends up on the floor! We would bath them outside, but I think they might get too cold or muddy.
    So now we just figure we'll take them to the vet to be groomed.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 2:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• wow. i didnt think dogs hated being washed.. lol. this cat is more crafty than a contortionist when it comes to getting out of water.
    americanadian25

Comment by americanadian25 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I bet he loved that!
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• poor kitty, lol
    Paix

Answer by Paix at 5:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• lol our kitty is all claws lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• lol, I bet that was one mad kitty cat.. my cat HATES baths, but I've had to give them to her from time to time for similar things..

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• OMG, did she hate it?
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:19 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• poor kitty its easier how u did it great thinking moest ppl just shove kitties n the tub lol thats how u lose limbs :)
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 9:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I wash my dog every week she is a brishon today was her b day so we did the beauty parlor lol
    ZOOMZOOMCANTOR

Answer by ZOOMZOOMCANTOR at 4:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010