How can I find a legit work from home job?

That wont cost me money...

pitacc

Asked by pitacc at 2:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• ANY legit home job isn't going to cost you money... I have a list of companies that hire people to work from home, but I don't know which are hiring...

Work From Home Companies - NOT BUSINESSES!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• agree.. a work at home job doesnt cost unless they ask for you to pay for the background check. but most dont. a home business will cost, either in start up fee or monthly quotas or requirements.. have you thought about gpt's. i have a list of good ones on my blog earningsinabasket.blogspot.com
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The PP is right about home jobs being free and biz costing a start up and/or monthly quota. You will have to look a lot, there are groups here where people advertise them. My biggest suggestion is make sure there is a contact person, and talk to them on the phone. If they have a video or conference call they want to to watch/listen, then DO, then ask all the questions you have. If there is not a real person who will talk to you on the phone and answer your questions, it is not worth your time. Good luck.
    JessieAtHome

Answer by JessieAtHome at 8:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Best wishes finding a legit job from home. I looked for a LONG time, and I didn't find anything legit. I now have my own home based business, and I love it!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Id love to share my journey with you and how working from home was best decision. Message me if you would like to know more!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 11:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• find a secretary position that you can do from your house, start your own business.. etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I work online for extra income. It's not going to make me a millionare, but it helps me with bills and paying off debt. Extra Income Online is my list of legit sites (all of them are free!)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 8:08 AM on Aug. 11, 2011