Did you have similar symptoms with each pregnancy?

When you were pregnant the second and third time, did you have the same symptoms as your other pregnancies, or the opposite, as far as morning sickness, being tired, sore breasts, being hungry, etc.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• this is my second pregnancy and it's been a lot easier. i have mostly the same symptoms they are just not as severe. i have a few new symptoms this time though.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had my first when I was just 19 and my second when I was 26. The experience between the two was not the same. I had migranes with the first but horrible muscle pain with the second. I slept all the time with the first but couldn't sleep with the second. I think it has something to do with age. I was definitely not as resilient with the second child.
    Soteria79

Answer by Soteria79 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• They have been different with something that are the same. I got morning sickness worse with each one. Tired was different because like with my first I did not have another child to take care of. Then with two it was more on me. I could go on and on.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• im 8 weeks and i have had nausea, and tender breasts as well as i seem more tired this time....
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 3:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• nope. i have 3 boys and each one of my pg was completely different.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 3:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am on my fourth and all have been totally different. After this one i will have 3 girls and 1 boy
    cparra74

Answer by cparra74 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010