I want to fix my hair cute but I never have the time.

Its hard to find any time to do my hair and makeup anymore because I have 2 little boys...Any ideas on how to keep myself cute still cause I wakeup pull my hair back and thats my look for the day. I use to wakeup straighten my hair and put my makeup on every day any ideas how to help me.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• As a time saver in the morning I wash and dry my hair before bed, that way it takes almost no time for me in the am to get ready.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You have to make the time for yourself to keep your sanity! LoL =)
    Mommy_2_Genella

Answer by Mommy_2_Genella at 3:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am a mother of four and also a stylist at a salon. I know what you mean about not having a lot of time in the mornings to look cute. First thing I would do is find some hair accessories or cute headbands- they are coming back in and you can either wear your hear down with them or put them in a pony with it in. Second, I think that the most important things to put on your face is some sort of foundation or powder, mascara and either lipgloss or lipstick. Hope that helps!
    Erin
    erinweiss

Answer by erinweiss at 10:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• talk to your stylist or pm me (with a pic, and i'll suggest a style that could be a wash and go look)..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I would buy hard gel and scrunch your hair - it's quick, you can do it wet and it will dry in place, and looks cute.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 12:44 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• First you have to put some time in at the beginning of the day for yourself. When my son was little I would put in him in his playpen within ears reach of the shower then take my shower. Once finished I would robe myself and then let him see me get ready. I always make sure that I have time for me in the morning before starting my day. I have done this since my son was born and now he's turning 11 next month. My son says that when Mom's happy everyone else is happy......and he's right!

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 9:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• nice lil pony tail
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:50 AM on Sep. 17, 2010