What is your most embarrasing pregnancy moment?

When I was 41 w 5 d w/ my first, I went to see a movie. Unfortunately, it was packed. Even less fortunate, I had really, really loud and very stinky gas for an hour and a half. People all around me were gagging

crazymomma12345

Asked by crazymomma12345 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was grocery shopping and I got gas really bad and I couldn't hold it in. Every step I took I pooted. LOUD poots. Everyone was looking at me. I wanted to cry.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I was working at a really cooperate office. One day I was walking down a hallway at work and noticed something on the bottom of my belly. Right underneath my big pregnant belly. I kept bending over to see what it was but couldn't see. I did this several times throughout the day.

Finally, at the end of the day, I realized my big huge belly was hanging out the bottom of my shirt. I was 41 weeks pregnant and refused to by anymore close. Guess I should have.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• when my boob leaked as big as a quarter size and i was 7 months pregnant and I had gone grocery shopping I noticed a man looking at it but I didn't know it was leaking till I got home and even my brother in law saw, I felt kinda embarrassed. It went threw the nursing pads:(
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 11:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I was about six months along and got the stomach flu bad. I got up to go pee first thing in the morning but realized that I was going to be sick before getting all the way in the bathroom. The toilet was 4 feet from the sink. I turned and puked in the sink. I puked so hard I peed down my legs. I was so sick that I couldn't clean it up. I had to walk back into the bedroom and tell my fiancee that I peed all over the floor. I was so embarrassed!

tinkerbell76

Answer by tinkerbell76 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I was about six months pregnant with my son and we went to the fair. We were looking at the sheep and my hubby yelled out, "Oh, my God! Look at the size of the balls on that thing!!!" I laughed so hard I peed my pants while trying to run to the bathroom. I told my hubby, "I just peed my pants. Thanks a lot," and some guy overheard me and started laughing. I thought I was going to die.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 11:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• When I was in the hospital being induced! Very embarassing. I got an epidural and when I went numb I had gas and it just kept rolling our because I couldn't hold it. Then a nurse went to check me and pressed down and I farted lol. Then to top the cake off during my labor to avoid getting an episiotomy my doctor stuck his fingers in my butt to push my baby's head up so he could come out....It wouldn't have been so bad if EVERYONE wasn't there when I was farting. Then 3 people got to see the doctor do that....
    Anonymous

• wow I was gonna say farting during sex the other night but I am laughing so f-ing loud over your "movie" outing that mine doesn't seem so funny now.

Damn, girl, you got me in tears over here!!!

MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• oh my god i havn't laughed that hard in a long time. LOL, i can't even think of what i was goin to say now.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My hubby and I were going to get intimate and were naked. I was about 7 months prengant. We were making out and bumped noses or something funny and I laughed and peed the bed! He was a good sport about it, though.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• When I fell off a chair in front of all my husbands friends...and then because of the hormones I cried for about 45 minutes. No matter how much I tried not to cry I couldn't stop. I still hate thinking about it.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2008