Sims...

Do you play the sims (1-3) and any of their expansions? If so which is your favorite and why.

kurai87

Asked by kurai87 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in

• I play some of the older ones -- like Sims Deluxe. I've played some of the ones set up for gameboy on computer and while they are fun, I usually fall back on the original so I can build houses. I'd like to try some of the newer ones, though.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I love building houses. So far, my favorite is Sims2 w/ the University expansion. I wish I had a graphics card...:( I havent' been able to play my game in years!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes. I played Sims3 a few months ago for about 3wks .. I really liked it & how the world evolved with your house.. Ive been playing the sims for the last 10yrs. No way i can recall which was my favorite..
    Unless "The sims online" counts.. I really enjoyed that since it was an online game & you got to play with others..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I love the Sims 3 (I have the World Adventures expansion but not the other one). But the fan on my graphics card died so I haven't been able to play in months. I love creating "legacy" families (where you start with 1 sim and continue his/her family line as long as you can in the same house).
    I think of all the games my favorite was Sims 2 with at least the weather expansion. Can't wait for them to decide to put weather in Sims 3. That was the best.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I used to play Sims 1 and 2. I really liked them but they're so addicting.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 7:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• they are very addicting.. that is why i only dl & told myself I would play 1 "round" -- I created a couple, who had a baby... That baby grew up & had a family, Once the 2nd generation died, I was done with the game!! DONE!!! Cause for 2-3wks that all i wanted to do! LOL..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I adore the Sims 1 and 2. Then I was so excited to have Sims 3, then one day it crashed and no matter how much I reinstall etc it just crashes to desktop. Aww I miss Sims lol.
    LuvMyBas

Answer by LuvMyBas at 12:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Only Sims I have played are Bowling and Pool on my iPod nano 3G ;)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• never have, dont even know what it is
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I did when I didn't have internet. I played it on the computer. I got bored of it.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 5:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010