what happens if you get pregnant 4 months after you have a baby? how bad is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant 3 months pp..no problems.
    mlc4k

Answer by mlc4k at 1:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i had baby in dec 2007 i found out i was pg may this year. i am 26wks. and i am fine. i had c-sec so i was worried too.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My oldest was 9 months old when I got pregnant with my second. Having children that close together is alittle harder on your body....but lots of women do it. I didn't have any problems, just take care of yourself, and try to exercise when you can.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My son was 5 months when I got pregnant with my second. I'm 7 months now and getting tired, but it's really not all that bad. You are so busy taking care of the one you already have that you don't have time to think about feeling bad! The worst problem I have had is back pain and carrying around my son, but I fianlly saw a chiropractor and feel much, much better. You'll be fine.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 11:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• it really depends on your health after the first pregnancy.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i got preggo when my daughter was 3 months. their bdays are 10 days apart..nothings wrong and i dont understand why women think something would go wrong..if youre so scared(and this is not just to you and im not bashing) that you'll get preggo and somethings wrong with that, dont have sex.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I had my daughter in Jan 05 and found out I was pregnant May 05 had her December 05. I thought it was pretty cool that they were born in the same year. BUt we are all good and expecting another baby girl Feb 09
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2008