when is the last time you laughed REALLY hard? I mean, can't breathe, sides aching, tears running kind of laugh?

What was it that made you laugh?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't remember when I laughed that hard. But I LOL'd this morning when DD came running out of the bathroom shouting, "Mama! I put a doggie in the potty! I put a doggie in the potty, come see!" I thought to myself, 'Oh man... what toy am I gonna have to fish out of the toilet?' I walked in and realized she had a poo in the perfect shape of a dog! 4 legs, a body, and a dog head! I couldn't help but laugh! Sorry if that was gross :~)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I was pregnant and watched some REALLY dumb joke on TV... I can't even remember what it was, but I COUL DNOT catch my breath I was laughing so hard. It's the first time I've ever laughed until I cried lol. It was the dumbest joke ever and for some reason that was very amusing at that point in my pregnancy lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I laugh like that a lot...usually at crazy things my 6yr old says - he is quite witty!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• YESTERDAY! My sister and I have a tradition since high school that we will just scream at the top of our lungs while the other one is driving just to scare the stuffing out of the other. (I know... It's a real safe practice...)

So yesterday we were screaming driving down the road and our screams are not as awesome sounding as they used to be and it was cracking us up.

Anyway, I completely recommend screaming at the top of your lungs while driving. The car is the only place you can safely scream bloody murder without anyone running to see what's the matter. :)
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Last week when this guy I work with was telling us the story about how he came home late the other night and his apartment was flooded, so he went next door and found his neighbor half naked passed out on the toilet, which had apparently exploded because they found chunks of porceline all the way in the hall. The neighbor ended up being okay, but the way he told the story had me almost on the floor!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• This morning.. My husband was being a total and complete fool. And it was hilarious!!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• sadly, I can't remember................
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• When my Hubby was home, and he was just being his normal self, he's funny all the time and we usually crack up laughing on a daily basis.. Nothing imparticular, just everyday conversation..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't remember- I mean hubby makes me laugh every day, but I don't know what the last thing was that made me laugh that hard!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I laugh a lot but I can't remember the last time I laughed like THAT. I know what you're talking about, but it's been a long time that something cracked me up to that point. lol Wish it happened more often though! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010