Off of the politics for a minute try current event :) Does anyone think that Casey Anthony had something to do with her daughters disaperance?

She was arrested for murder and child abuse. With all of her lies and dont think there is anyway that she couldn't be involved. I mean why in the hell wouldn't you call the cops if your child was missing unless you were guilty somehow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• if i left my child with a babysitter, and couldn't find either one when i returned...i'd be making phone calls...and sooner than a month, i'd be calling the authorities, like within an hour! btw..where is the babysitter?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• JMO, but yes. Absolutely.
    Anonymous

• It turns out that the babysitter that she named doesn't even know the fam. and the apt she was supposed to be in was empty for months b4 this happend. Yeah she is guilty of something. I think her mom is a little off too. She is the one that called 911 and said that it smelled like death. I hope the little girl is ok but i highly dought it.
    gavrilmom

Answer by gavrilmom at 11:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I believe she killed her child. I would have had it reported within an hour--not a month. And I certainly wouldn't have been our partying within days!!!! She killed her. But, if she had done it 2.5 years in an abortion--she wouldn't be facing these charges.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely. No doubt in my mind whatsoever.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 11:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I agree. I have been following this since the beginning and can't wait to see the truth come out. It will eventually. That poor beautiful little girl. . . makes me want to puke what some people are capable of.
    Peaches8701

Answer by Peaches8701 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I hope Casey Anthony burns in HELL! Baby killer!
    lawgal

Answer by lawgal at 12:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yes...I believe she did have something to do with her daughter's disappearance and/or death?...and I also believe the grandparents (her parents) know something as well....How could they go for over 30 days without wanting to see their granddaughter and not questioning anything?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yes she did. But the Grandparents did not. Have you heard her phone convo with 911? She was def. upset to say the least. And mom would have told someone if the babysitte just up and left. That is a no braniner there. But I think the Grandparents are just holding on to there daughter, the best they can cause it would be hard not to believe your child in this situation. No one would ever want to think that there only child killed there only grandchild. It just sounds unbelievable. Now I don't know what happened. But I am pretty sure she killed that baby girl! Anyone with some common sense could see that!
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 7:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2008