doc appt yesterday

well everything looks good for the baby, they a lil worried becouse i lost weight since being seen. i use to weight 230 now 214. but i feel fine.. i am getting sono again on friday to see my lil man.. she says he weight about 3 pounds we will see.. but his head is down rite know lol.. well i just wanted to share oh iam due nov 20th.. if you have any advice or just something you can share it would be nice..

tandie1977

Asked by tandie1977 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• GL
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 3:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Don't ever take into account your weight flux during pregnancy, it is completely normal.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My advice is to not let them scare you about a big baby at your sono lol. It seems they do that a lot. "OMG your baby is in the 90th percentile!" Unless you have GD there's nothing to worry about. Big babies are born to small women every day.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• that's fine that you lost weight, as long the baby is still growing. Since I have GD I lost couple of lbs and my nutrician told me it's fine as long the baby is growing like it should. I'm gong to see my little man later today and hope he's doing well. I'm due around your time 12/1.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010