Anyone on weight watchers?

When did you start to lose weight? I just started it and I am always hungry.. any suggestions? What are some regular foods that are only a few points?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Do you have the little book that tells you the points? You'll need that. There are a lot of free foods like carrots, etc. Talk to the people there at the next meeting.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Vegetable soup and veggie burgers! They are only 1 point I think.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Are you adding in your activity points? Are you using all your points? When it comes to points fiber is your friend. You can find high fibre breads; oroweat sandwich thins 1 point, and bagels; western alternative bagels 1 point. Most high fibre snack bars come in at 2 points. Avoid beef and chose instead lean chicken and fish. A good hunger buster is 94% low fat popcorn only 1 point for 5 cups.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I started back on WW last week. Some of my favorite low point foods are, WW cream cheese, only 1 point for 2T on a sandwich thin, also 1 point. I made a big pot of chicken soup that I calculated to be 3 points for a good size bowl. This weekend I'll make veggie chili, also 3 points per bowl. I load up on water. When I'm hungry I have a 1 point string cheese (either weight watchers or Sargento Light, regular string cheese is 2 pts). I also have mini sandwiches mid-afternoon to get through to dinner, on a sandwich thin I put 2 slices of deli ham or turkey (1oz=.5 pts), lettuce and mustard, sometimes a WW cheese slice (1pt). I try and make not to eat any empty calories, like instead of having a baked chip snack for 2 points, or a low fat brownie kinda thing, I eat something that has nutritional value, really makes a difference in feeling full, IMO. The other day I was running out of points and STARVING, cont...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• So I sliced up an entire cucumber and ate that. Fruit, veggies, water....hard boiled eggs are 2 points, that's an easy go-to snack or breakfast. The first week is hardest, then your body gets used to the portion control....after being on weight watchers for a while you really feel good. This summer I was SO BAD and I can't tell you how awful I felt, bloated and full and just gross. Learning to stop eating when you are satisfied is way different than eating until you are STUFFED. Think of food as fuel for your body, so choose wisely. Its hard, I know! I just went to my first ever bbq that I STAYED ON PLAN. I was so proud of myself! We can do it!!!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Also, pickles! You can have TEN baby dills for 1 point =) And definitely light popcorn. A light butter flavored mini bag is just 1 point.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• treadmill

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010