eosinophilic esophagitis

my 4 yr old son was just diagnosed with eosinophilic esophagitis. does anyone have it or have a child with it? we have and appt with the allergist next week so we'll get more info then. just wanted some insight from mom's first...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Health

• My son is suspected of having EE by his GI, but haven't done a follow up biopsy b/c of the risks associated with going under anesthesia for my son. However, we have had good results by just avoiding the foods we know him to be sensitive to. I do know several families that have children diagnosed with EE, but they are not CM members. If you want a way to contact them, just PM me and I will provide you with contact information.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My 3 yr old son has it and my 7 month old DD may as well. PM me and we'll talk.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:14 AM on Sep. 30, 2010