Can you run a temp. with sinuses?

My DD has a low grade fever and was wondering if maybe the starting of Fall has gotten to her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Kids' Health

• If there us any infection at all, she will likely run a temp.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Take her temperature every 2 hours. You'll see that it doesn't stay the same throughout a day. It is normal to be anywhere from 35.8 - 38, without it being a symptom of anything. 'Average' temperature is meaningless, and 'normal' is a huge range.

Of course, what I wanted to say is 'how do you get rid of your sinuses?' But I was feeling restrained today...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Allergies don't cause fevers unless they turn in to an infection. (which can happen with sinuses.)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 7:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My DS had a cold last week from the weather changing. Tylenol and Fluids, and resting got it away fast. Then I got it, lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:39 AM on Sep. 15, 2010