You are in a relationship.. your boyfriend is abusive, emotionally and physically, you really don't want to be with him.. you get pregnant.. Question: Do you get an abortion or have the baby?

This is not a situation of mine.. I saw it on tv.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 3:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I don't know what I would do...

But first, I can tell you I wouldn't be in the relationship... Every man that has ever hit me only did it once... And frankly, one still walks funny - he had to have stitches in a very sensitive area...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I leave the SOB and have the baby.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Have the baby, get a restraining order, document everything, get support from him and bar him from having contact with the child.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Leave him before he kills that baby.. call the police, sneak out..do what you need to do. I HAVE BEEN THERE>> I LOST THE BABY..
    He hit me over the back with a wooden chair and i lost the baby.

I honestly believe it was for the best... but you need to get out now.
    AVONMom1981

Answer by AVONMom1981 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• just leave him and have the baby....he doesn't have to know he is the father. if he is abusive, he should be in jail.....no where around you or that baby!!!!!!
    haydenkmomma

Answer by haydenkmomma at 3:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'd keep the baby, lose the boyfriend. I'd get authorities involved for protection orders.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Leave and have the baby!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Definitely leave the guy. The rest is totally up to the mother whether she keeps it, works with adoption, or decides on abortion. Its her life, her decision, her body, not mine.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 3:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Avon.. I just saw this scenario on Dr Phil.. its not a personal situation..
    The woman had a abortion.
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• god hates abortion so i cant agree on that but it is not easy raisig a child on your own so bring him up and pray to god to get out off that relationship because even tough he abuse you it isn't easy to leave knowing that your pregnant for him but you should leave because you may say he would not hurt your child but he already is cause that child knows you hurt even from the womb
    shilling

Answer by shilling at 3:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2010