Is vector marketing a scam?

I had an interview and I want to know if any of you know anything about it. I don't know if its a scam or legit? Please help.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• I think they are the people who do interviews at the mall. They don't do them at our mall anymore, but I think they do surveys and such... It's not a scam as much as it may be an annoyance to people when you ask them if they have time to answer some questions at the mall. I could be wrong about what they do though....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• pupmom, I think you are right. They don't do it in Maine where I am, but they did in Philly. I use to do surveys for them every 6 months or so, I know there is a time limit. But they paid use about $30 to $60 a pop. Again you couldn't do it more then once every few months. Of course we could both be wrong!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Vector Marketing is apart of Cutco Cutlery. They do cutlery demos of high quality kitchen culterly. The website is www.vectormarketing.com

I have been doing the demos for about 2 months now. I love the flexablity that it offers. It is hard work though. But, they do help you alot.
    nathanaelsmommy

Answer by nathanaelsmommy at 1:40 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• In order to help you,i checked whois database of the vectormarketing.com  using WhoisXY.com . They have a clear format information in whois database.Using this information,i didn't confirm is the legit or not.Then i checked that company complaints using http://www.scamadviser.com/ I got "Low Trust Rating. This Site May Not Be Safe to Use." message.So better try another one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 4:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2013