micro suede couch??

how do I get a juice stain out of my micro suede couch? If I go to the place where I bought it, do you think I could but something specially for micro suede? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They actually gave me something but honestly i just use woolite oxy deep for stains. and i've had everthing on my couch but blood. from polish remover to my son waking up in the middle of night mistaken it for the toliet.
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 4:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had special cleaner from the manufacturer when I 1st bought it. Now, I've accepted the fact that my toddler has way too many spills to buy the expensive stuff. Now I use spot shot carpet cleaner and a baby wipe! Its great! the micro suede feels a little stiff when it dries, but then i run a bristle brush over it, and its soft again. GL!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The guy that sold me mine said that if you take neutrogena face wash and get it wet and foamy and wash the area out..it will take anything out.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010