What kind of games does your ex play?

My likes to play the game of pretending to care about his child everytime he gets a new gf, and then as soon as they break up, he doesn't even ask about him anymore or want to see him

BradensMom1026

Asked by BradensMom1026 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• When I was still talking to mine, he liked to play "come out of the wood-work when she is nearly over me".

I had to realize my steps in the game too... once I cut him off completely he no longer had any game to play. The he seemed sort of pathetic in a "look at me, look at me" childish way.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 5:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My ex pretends to still are about me when I know all he wants is for me to leave my husband so he an get laid. I had to block him from my e-mail and facebook but he calls and leaves creepy messages

.As for you ex don't allow him to see his child when he has a new fling. It's unhealthy for your child to be introduced to multiple women. If he wants to see your child then he can do it when he's not with his "dates".
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i agree that thats got to be unhealthy for your child to do that.

my ex...we have no children together or anything but we talk. he likes to play the blame game and make things up game. he thinks everything is my fault when we most likely both at fault and he only says things that i want to hear so that we can talk about him again and again and again.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Mine has played them all, including the one yours does at some point in time since we split up.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• WE are still married but seperated. BUt his favorite game at the moment is to put words in my mouth, jerk me around. Tries to piss me off by doing thing he knows I won't like that end up effecting our daughter more then me. I have along list
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2010