I woke up on my stomach!!!!!!!

This morning i woke up on my tummy. I'm 22 weeks this week and i usually sleep with a body pillow because i'm a tummy sleeper, it's hard for me to sleep on my side. well this morning i ended up on my tummy with no pillow. Do you think this could have hurt the baby??

jolee0222

Asked by jolee0222 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• nope, you can sleep on your belly throughout your pregnancy..... it's not comfy but it won't hurt the baby
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Oh no no mama. It's completely alright, calm down, no worries.

The only reason why most pregnant women don't sleep on their stomach is because it gets uncomfortable. I slept on my stomach until I could no longer do it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• nah. It's more important later on then now to not sleep on your belly. Once it's really bad it won't be comfy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Not at all! The baby is very protected.
    cparra74

Answer by cparra74 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I slept on my tummy a lot through all 3 pregnancies. Eventually your belly will not allow you to roll onto it due to size but you have nothing to worry about from sleeping on it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• LOL that is such a relief to know!! i can't sleep on my back and have a hard time sleeping on my side. and lately i've been waking up a lot at night to make sure i'm not on my tummy cuz i thought it was bad. Thank you girls!!!!
    jolee0222

Comment by jolee0222 (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Nope it will not hurt the baby at all. You can sleep on your tummy as long as you can. I sure miss it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010