How far am I?

I am pregnant and my doctor says i'm 2 weeks according to my HCG levels but the first day of my last period was July 31st which would make me 6 weeks pregnant. I also am having symptoms of more along the lines of being six weeks... tingling breasts, etc. When I was pregnant with my son I had low HCG levels because it didn't show up on an at home test until I was 2 months pregnant. So i'm trying to figure out how far along I am!!! Please help! Any suggestions???

I'm now 15 weeks! The doctor was right. Guess I ovulate late.... Baby is doin good. Had ultrasound today and it was movin his/her little feet around so we could see..... Didn't get to see the sex though it decided to cross it's legs when the tech went down there... lol Silly baby.

Tonynmandy

Asked by Tonynmandy at 4:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're right 6 weeks, is where you should be. Wait till you get an ultrasound done and it will be the best to tell you how far along you are
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• it says you're 6 weeks along. Doctors mess up sometimes. they did the same to my friend. Said she was 20 weeks when she knew she was 14 weeks. it was crazy. an ultrasound should solve the issue though. but trust your instinct. you know your body better than your doctor does.
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No clue. Ask for an ultrasound.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• you are probly what you feel. you know your body best.
    jodyann2

Answer by jodyann2 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• since your HCG levels were low with your son it may be the same this time also. the doctor may get date wrong. but usualy they go by the first day of your last period and also do an ultrasound. You know your body so you should go with your gut feeling.
    mpactem

Answer by mpactem at 4:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2010