Is there anyone who actually hates fall time?

I have heard of people not like winter, spring and summer... but never fall?

Why do you hate it? ( if you do )

AmericanaQueen

Asked by AmericanaQueen at 4:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i love it! especially because it's too hot where i'm at. i prefer the cool and cold.
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I love the fall.. most of my hosue is even decoarted in it.... but I always hear ( especiall at this time) saying how much they love..and I relaized I literally have never heard of someone saying that they hate fall - I know they hate winter because its too cold, spring because of allergies, and summer because its too hot
    AmericanaQueen

Comment by AmericanaQueen (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Not me!! I love it!! I enjoy decorating for fall just as much as Christmas!! I love wiener roasts and football games, the weather and of course the colors. It's the best!!
    jillybean4

Answer by jillybean4 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Love it. It is my favorite time of year.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 5:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Spring is my favorite time of year, then fall. I like the mild temps and flirting with warm and cold. I love the fall colors and starting to wear sweaters and jeans again.

I don't really hate any season... but am alway ready for the change... love the start of summer, but at the end of summer I am ready for the heat to go away... love the start of winter, but am ready for the longer days. love the start of fall, but hate picking up all the leaves after they fall and the trees kind of look sad without their leaves.... Spring is my fave... allergies and all I love it!
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 6:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Well I am not sure I hate it but I hate that I can not breathe when the leaves have fallen and are molding.. Uggh.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Any season other than summer is a good one for me!
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:24 AM on Sep. 15, 2010