Nuvaring???

I was on the nuvaring for 5 months, and last month when i removed it after haveing it in the 3 weeks i idnt insert a new...i should have gotten my period this past sat if i was still on it...does it change your period cycle because i still havent recieved my period....im scared that im pregnant...only symptoms i have of that is frquent urination cravings and being moody....should i just not worry about it and just wait it out for my period or go ahed and do a HPT???

miranda0308

Asked by miranda0308 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Any change in hormones will effect your period. Nuva ring has hormones in it. You can HPT but unless you think you are pregnant, it could just be the ring
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think i could be pregnant but then i think i couldnt be..but im going to an HPT anyways bc there is a 50/50 chance.
    miranda0308

Comment by miranda0308 (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I was on it for several months and it never affected my period. You may want to test, just in case!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010