Essure

I am wondering about if this will be good for me or not. I have tried the IUD paragurd and I had problems with it and i took the pill yaz and that really didnt work for me either. I am wondering if there is anyone that had problems with birthcontrol but this(Essure) worked with them. Thanks for commenting.

Petrick

Asked by Petrick at 4:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Health

• Essure is a permanent BC
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Sorry hit the button to fast, do you know that?
    mommy_of_two388

• Yes I do. I just dont know if I am going to have problems like I did with the IUD.
    Petrick

Comment by Petrick (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You shouldn't. You don't have a metal wand stuck up you. You can always go in for a consultation and see if it's for you. I was going to get it done but I moved to another state and the state I live in won't do it/offer it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had the Essure procedure about 1-1/2 years ago. I've not had any problems.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm considering it, for when we're done having children. Its really the one I'm leaning most toward, even if we have a good 5-10 years before I even start thinking about being ready.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had it done. I LOVE it. No PTLS risk like with a tubal ligation. Plus, unlike a vasectomy or tubal ligation, it cannot self reverse without my knowledge. I was down and out for a day and that was it. My periods are WAY shorter now and back to the way they were before I had kids.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 6:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010