What would you think of a mom who has a nose stud ( piercing)

I am a stay at home mom in her early 20s.... I am thinking about getting a tiny little nose peircing ( like a very small diamond stud) ... but on the other hand I dont want people to think that because I am young and then i have a nose piercing, they will think differently about me, because honestly I do somewhat care about what people think ( sometimes) ... but I really think the nose piercings are cute...

HONESTLY, what is your opinion on them and the moms who have them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I don't have an opinion one way or another. I feel if it is something you would like to have then you shouldn't worry about what other people think. Its your body, not theirs. Good luck!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Others will judge you for it. I don't care - I doubt I'd really notice.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• my sister got her's done and after that...i wanted mine done!! if you are around people who have piercings and tattoos, they are into that kind of stuff and wouldnt ever diss it. if you hang around people who drink tea and eat finger sandwiches, i would give it some thought
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Nose rings are cute.
    Kara.l

Answer by Kara.l at 4:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have my nose pierced, and people hardly notice it...we are country people, and we like the simple life, but both my SO and I have tattoos, and I have numerous ear piercings as well, no one looks at me any differently
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am a mom who is 23 and I have always wanted the nose piercing. I wouldn't really care what people thought about it. I plan on getting my tongue piercing after i have my second baby.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Honestly, if you want it I would not worry about what anyone says. Personally, I think they can be very tasteful.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think those kind of moms are just as bad as moms without one!!
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 5:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• People are going to judge you for just about anything so I don't see why this is any different. You can't live your life to please others. We all make choices for ourselves. We're the ones who have to live with those choices, not the one judging.
    lioness3e

Answer by lioness3e at 5:04 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am in my late 40s and even me think it looks cute I wouldn't mind getting one but yes I know I am too old and I would feel very uncomfortable in front of people not knowing what they are saying ...lol You are still young and you are with in the right generation to do it...So go for it. Just a quick note my sd had a nose piercing had it for a year and then let it close up I asked her why she let it close she said she had got tired of it. :/ GL whatever you decide.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2010