Preschool crafts for fall

I need some craft idea that do not involve craft paint for my 3 year old. We love doing crafts and coloring. I am looking for some new ideas. We do the leaf tracing and the pumpkin cutouts and the turkey hand...like I said just looking for some new ideas

OBImomma

Asked by OBImomma at 5:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Cut out the center of a paper plate and make leaf wreaths. Decorate pine cones with glitter or even turn it into an owl with cotton and googly eyes and a paper beak. Paper mosaic trees (rip small piecs of paper and glue it to another piece to make a tree). Make corn on the cob by putting glue on toilet paper rolls and rolling them in popcorn seeds. Use small paper plates, glue sunflower seeds in the middle and glue yellow ovals as the petals to make sunflowers. If I think of more I'll come back.
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 5:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• When I use to help my aunt with her kindergarden class. She would get the fallen leaves of different shapes(not the brittle ones) and they would lay them flat and put a paper over them and take a crayon to run over the paper and leaf. it would make a print of the leave.
    Sexiimamiof2

Answer by Sexiimamiof2 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Crayons, finger painting, scavenger hunts, popsicle stick crafts, stickers, felt crafts
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2010