Honestly...Really...Where are all of these weird questions coming from?

Is it just me or is something very wrong going on in here....I have never seen so many unintelligible questions with so many misspellings? What is going on in Cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I believe it is the same person posting tonight. I just got through saying that same thing. Tonight has been one of those nights where all the trolls are out creeping around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• They obviously DONT know how to use the spell checker, nor do they re read what they type. It could also just be someone typing who doesn't speak English as a first language.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I think it's the same person posting. they post on both sides of the campaign to get people going.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:33 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Pot-stirrers.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 12:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Some people can't spell so the hell what!! The women who joined Cafe Mom didn't have to take and damn spelling test to join!! My god the things people gripe about some people have real problems!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Geez....chill!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• No kidding, what does it matter if things are spelled correctly. It's casual Q&A not a business email.
    gavrilmom

Answer by gavrilmom at 12:56 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• the spelling doesn't bother me at all. however, the hate, ignorant pot stirrer crap on some of those questions is offensive and only posted to start trouble. anonymously ofcourse. As some one who lost friends and co-workers and who is still suffering side effects from the tragedy of 911 I resent people using that to start trouble.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I think every four years we must have a nationwide panic attack regarding the end of the world as we know it.
    Now, I am not saying the world isn't going to end, but really I don't care.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2008