I know this sounds mean but...

Do you know anyone who has an ugly baby? I hung out with my cousin,and her friend came along with her 3 yr old and 7 month old baby. The baby is SO unattractive! She has owl eyes and a tiny pig nose and is super fat! I couldn't help keeping stealing glances at the child. I really hope she gets cuter! Yeah,I know,I'm a big meanie! Give me some slack here! :)

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh my gosh you would have said my baby was ugly, she had big owl eyes and ears that pointed out. Oh well she is beautiful now.
    Once I had a friend who had the ugliest baby boy alive. He was fat and his eyes were too far apart and he was a chunk. Hopefully he has gotten cuter. The sad thing is I used to think all babies were cute until I saw him.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Some babies are pretty ugly. I have one aunt and uncle where all of their kids were really ugly babies. They all grew out of it, although some took way too long to do so.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I honestly think most babies are ugly. My husband thinks they all look like old men. Of course, I think our daughter is adorable. My husband says she is less ugly than the others. LOL
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• lol im sure we all come across babies that arent so attractive once in our lifetime
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Okay if you a meanie, then I am the meanie mommy. My son Ikey - who is cute as a botton now - was a very ugly baby. He was wedge under my hip bone for the 14wks with a very short cord that prevented him from moving. For the last 8wks I contracted every 7-15 minutes around the clock. I was in labor, but because he couldn't put pressure on my cervix, i never progressed. I had him full term via c/s. He one of the most mashed up heads I have ever seen on ANY baby. And it didn't "pop back out" like regular coning. His head was messed up for 9 months. His eye was slighly on the side of his head and there was no clear cut cut-off between his forehead and the top of his head. I've got some young pics of him on my profile page, but those were the BEST pics I got and was actively trying to hide his malformations. Poor guy looked like he had been thru hell. But he's super cute now and has a pretty head. :)
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 5:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Babies all kind of have that alien size head and eyes thing to me. I think it is more rare when you see a very cute doll like baby... then it can be so cute as to be creepy.

I did go to a wedding recently where one of the kids was odd. She was very overweight so that her face was deformed and you could hardly see her eyes or facial features and she was kind of gross, constantly stuffing her face and making a mess in the bathroom like she couldn't reach to wipe. She was about 8 and weighed as much as my 14yo. I felt really bad bc her brother and sister were normal. My kids were stressed out bc she kept wanting to hug them and was really forceful with it. I tried to encourage them to be nice and acted like I didn't notice anything wrong with her... but in my heart I would have felt the same.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 5:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Sometimes I see babies or children who are not attractive, and then I always feel like a bad person for thinking it. But it's true, dammit! :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Ugly in the cradle, pretty at the table!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• my friends baby looked like a shriveled up old man from birth til 3 months or so. He was an ugly baby hahaha he is cute now but jesus it was hard to call him precious lmao.

lolo0636

Answer by lolo0636 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010