what do you think about walmart?

is it your favorite store?
would you rather avoid it?

i wont go to walmart unless i really have to (like food shopping) but i wont buy the clothes or any household item, i bet your neighbor has the same stuff in her house too!!!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like Walmart just fine. It is not my favorite store. I do purchase tee shirts for my self in there at $5 why not. I do hate that Walmart has made us a disposable society.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I go all the time. I buy food, clothes and household items. They do need to open more registers though.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I love WalMart. We have a Super WalMart here so it really does have everything... They'll even change your tires and wash your car while you shop.. Can't get much better than that!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• its my favorite store!! but they need to learn how to open more registers!!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I go a few times a year. I find the store overwhelming. The parenting upsets me.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have never been in a Walmart in my life.. lol... So I have no idea what it is like, what the prices are like, what the environment is like..etc..

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I love walmart, they have everything and it's the most inexpensive place around, but yes, they could open more registers =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The prices are good, but it drives me crazy!! There are never enough registers open and they are always out of something I need!
    jillybean4

Answer by jillybean4 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I end up having to go there three or four times a year for something I haven't been able to find elsewhere. I always start wondering while shopping what the hell I was thinking going there.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't like Walmart's history and some of the measures they've taken to keep prices low. I know low prices make items easier to afford for us, but I don't think it's worthwhile if it's done at the expense of others. We do make it out to Costco when we can for bulk shopping (their company history and philosophy is much more admirable,) but we steer clear of Walmart. There isn't one in Manhattan or NYC in general so that makes it easy.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010