do i have a right to be mad at DH

my DH is sick and he can barely talk, i left our 19 month old here with him to take and pick up my 4 yr old from school, because i also had to run some errands, when i get back he is playing xbox a bag of chips all over the floor and he is screaming at 19 month old and 4 yr is very emotional and starts to cry and he yells at him too, and then gets mad at me cause i am pissy and cleaning up the mess, i told him to go to our room and play games if he wanted to play so he does and locks the door, he never lets me just lounge all day when i am sick, he will get mad cause i didnt get the dishes done ect, to top it all off he was at a friends house till 2;30 am and complains when he has to get up and watch 19 month old, he seems like he doesnt even want to find a job, i am trying, i put in 3 apps today, and was supposed to have an interview today but they never called back......

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 5:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd be mad. It sounds like you're both having a tough time right now, though. Good luck on the job hunt :)
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yes, you DO have a right. I'd kick his a$$ if I were you. Tell him be behaves like a teenager. Get your lazy bone off the couch and take care of your family because if you don't you're not man enaugh to deserve one!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i'd be furious. no way would i allow my hubby to act like this and i would be hurt to no end which means he wouldn't be getting any sex from for awhile. i'd be to tired having to always watch the kids on my own and clean after him. it's just not fair. while he is at home he should do as much as you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• If it were me, I'd be tearing him a new one.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yes, be mad
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Absolutely.
    GypsyAnne

Answer by GypsyAnne at 5:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes, no one can give you the right to be mad. Be mad very very mad!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 6:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You can be mad as long as you want
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yup I'd be pissed right off. It sucks being sick & then having to take care of the kids cuz its hard and alot of work...it has to be done its our job.... and its just as much his job also! GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010