Have you laughed today?

Three blondes are stuck on a desert island and one finds a magic lamp. They rub it and a genie pops out and gives them each a wish. the first blonde says, "I wish I was 10% smarter so I could get off of this island." Then she turns into a redhead and swims off the island. The second sees what happens and says "I wish I was 25% smarter so that I can get off this island!" She then turns into a brunette, makes a raft from trees and sails off. Finally, the third blonde says, "I wish I was 50% smarter, and she turns into a man and walks across the bridge.

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• kinda sexist but still a lil funny
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes!! LOL!
    Mommee42boyz

Answer by Mommee42boyz at 5:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• thats pretty sad...lol....:) but who says a man is smarter...lol im kidding, its just ajoke
    krayziestarz

Answer by krayziestarz at 5:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• lol
    1sweetpea803

Answer by 1sweetpea803 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Nah, the first one would've turned into a man, second into a redhead and third one (that walked over the bridge) would've called back for the redhead and showed her where the bridge was ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 7:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I agree it is very sexist, and I informed my brother to send me better jokes than this. I wanted to get my cafe mom's opinions. Let's go find him and beat him up. HA-HA!
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010