Did you see the movie Shutter Island?

What did you think of it? Good movie or bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I saw it-I loved it!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I liked, but I like movies that keep you guessing. I didn't really guess right until towards the end and I'm normally pretty good at guessing. It was one of those I liked and glad I watched it, but probably wouldn't watch again.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 5:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes! It was awesome. Check it out. Then go see Inception which is even better!
    Mommee42boyz

Answer by Mommee42boyz at 5:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It was pretty good. I got confused a couple of times and had to text my dad and ask him what was going on lol, he saw it before me. I wouldn't watch it again, though.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i thought it was great, but it is definately a one timer though. you can only watch once, after that all twists are gone!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I saw it and loved it! I adore movies like that. Unfortunately, because I watch so many of those kinds of movies, I had the whole thing figured out about halfway through. LOL I think DH wanted to kill me because I leaned over and was like, "Aw man, I already figured it out!" And he was sitting there for the rest of the movie thinking, "What am I missing?!" haha
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i agree its definately a one timer..i wouldnt watch it again...well you know what i actually would becasue i still dont know what happened at the end...me and my bf are still arguing about what happend, i thought he was crazy but my bf thinks that it was all fake and he knew at the end that everyone was part of it to make him look crazy! idk what did anyone else make of it?
    krayziestarz

Answer by krayziestarz at 5:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• it was good but i thought it was going to be a horror movie lol but it's not a movie u just got to see repeatly
    1sweetpea803

Answer by 1sweetpea803 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I was bummed he was a patient. But I liked it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I thought it was a good movie, but my husband HATED it. He hates any shows or movies that involve kids in situations like that.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010