Any Ideas?

Hi! I am expecting my 4th child and we can't think of any names we like! My kids are named Sophia Grace, Emily Isabella and Lucas Jeffrey, I guess my "style" is kinda classic but still modern. Do you have any name ideas? We don't know if we are having a boy or a girl so ideas for both would be great!

Asked by Jenn_MomToSEL at 5:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Baby Names

• I'm finding out on Friday what I am having...the names we are tossing around are Presleigh or Addison for a girl and Cooper or Evan for a boy. There are so many baby name websites out there where you can search by ethnicity or style of name. Good luck!!

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I like Afton for a girl
    Landon for a boy

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Lucas Jeffrey is a nice name. I like the name Emily for a girl.

Answer by misskrissie at 7:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Charlotte

Answer by Sillieguze at 7:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• my 7 year old is Grace a lot of people use Grace for a middle name...

Answer by lilmommakiser at 8:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I love the names Caroline and Madeline for girls. My youngest is Benjamin and although I didn't like the thought of it at first, I love his name (Benjamin Michael)

Answer by KimPippin at 8:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Caitlyn Elizabeth and Madilyn Teresa are mine. I also like Amelia Rose or Kylie Ann for girls and Isaiah Conner or Brendan Alexander for boys.

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• What about Zachary...or Nicholas....Madison...Claire? I had such a hard time with names but those are some of my favorites!

good luck!

Answer by andee1216 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I love the name Marie, but so many people use it for a middle name....but with the names you've picked for your other children, Marie would fit nicely for a first name for a change ! or Kay

hmmmm and a boy ? Alex is nice....

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Jensen for a boy
    Claire for a girl

Answer by coolassmom87 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2010