What would you do?

When i married my husband, i moved in to a house that he lived in, one day as i was going through some books, i found a diary like book with some strange notes, i asked him what those notes are and he said, oh that a secret code that i use when iam writting stuff that are very private. i begged him to tell me, but he refused, and i let it go. now once in a while, he will write a to do list and like this.." pay the bill, cal mr x, adstvw noytrg, .." now what is this man hiding??? why is he writting things that i dont understand and refuses to share them with me, do u think i should just let it go? what should i do??? am dying of curiosity..

ashley387

Asked by ashley387 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• It's like when my mom always wrote our Christmas lists of things she wanted to get us in another language. She'd post it up on the fridge but would write in Spanish, French, or Portuguese. My sis & I never knew what the heck it said.
    So I guess your husband's code would be normal for me and I would get a kick out of it. I'd be curious, sure, but I'd let him have his fun.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• That would absolutely drive me crazy!! Has he ever given you a reason not to trust him?
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• wow.. that is kinda weird. i get why he used to do it but to continue to do with you and not tell you what it is is beyond me. i wouldn't like to not know what it is and i would insist that he tell me. i wouldn't drop it. he should trust you enough to tell you whats up with his world.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it- some people are just more private
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• He has never given me any reason not to trust him, and whenever i insist he loughs and says that every one is entitled to some privacy.. i dont keep any secrets from him.. this drives me nuts, and believe me i have even concidered sendind some of what he write to some one who can crack codes, but i dont know where or whom to send it too, should i post it here and see if one of u ladies can help me out/
    ashley387

Comment by ashley387 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• What in the hell does he need . That he has to keep it secret from you.  On top of that leave it lieing around so you can see it.   I would tell him to knock it off, with all the secret codes. You two are not supose to be hiding things from each other.  I would be wondering what he is hiding for me. I would belooking through everything.

Answer by louise2 at 6:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• And there is no such thing as privacy when you get married. What is he hiding from you ? That is what you should be wondering

Answer by louise2 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Hmmmm try to crack the code!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am trying to figure it out. :-). if I do, I'll let you know. It can't be that complex, you just have to find the core. Don't worry about it. I think it's cute. Allow him to have his space - until we can unlock his code. lol. Hugs !!! If you have any other samples, post them and maybe someone here can figure it out. .... Good luck.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 7:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• OK, I found something that might help you figure it out. go to www.increasebrainpower.com. There is information there for breaking codes. Have fun !! As you learn, start using it for yourself. You two could have alot of fun with this. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 7:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010