Have you ever.....(TMI for some) adult content

Have you ever pooped and wiped blood? Also when you wiped it felt like your butt hole was scratched up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Health

• you could tear your rectum and that could be the cause, and while that can be relatively normal or more common there are still other things that are more serious that could be causing the bleeding which is why it's best to seek the advice of your doctor.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• you might have a yeast rash going on in your crack and rectum area. This has happened to me more than once when it has been hot and sticky. It will really make your bum hurt and even bleed. You can either use an antifungal cream like lotramin or a powder spray. Personally... I prefer the spray. It doesn't make you feel as sticky and icky as the cream does
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Are you constipated? If you strained you may have a small tear.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes - It's completely normal, over straining/hard poop can cause it.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 6:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yes. It can be a couple of things, IME. Strain tears from constipation or friction tears from wiping to hard or too often like when you have diarrhea.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• never
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 6:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes, I have. I was on at home IV fluids with Zofran for two months. The meds made me REALLY constipated, and it would cut me up on the way out. It was very painful. I found that Milk of Magnesia works wonders to keep things under control.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I get that somtimes and I also asked about it on here and I got pretty much the same answers as you have. I never went to the doctor about it hough and it went away.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 6:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• no never for me.... i would seek a doctor though
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes. This can be caused by anal fissures due to IBS, colitis, crohns, constipation, diarrhea, or a number of other things. Could be completely harmless or more serious. If it persists i would see your Dr.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 7:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010