Have you had a labiaplasty, or know someone who has? adult content

Are they glad they got it done? Did anything go wrong? Are you happier personally now, then you were before you got it? Considering getting it done, but not sure..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Health

• My niece had this done and was very happy with the results. Her labia was very long and floppy lol to use her words. it was a very quick procedure and she was pleased with the outcome.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 7:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I didn't even know this existed until a few weeks ago when someone talked about it on here. I would love to have this done. I have never been happy with the way I looked there. It's on my lottery win list. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm not even sure exactly what it is...it just sounds painful! lol
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My neighbor is getting it done and is thrilled about it. I would do it if I needed it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• There were a couple of women who had it done on a plastic surgery message board I was on. They were all *thrilled* with the results...once they healed. During the healing process they all questioned why they did it. That area of the body heals super quick, but it's still not the easiest recovery.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 6:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I just don't understand why!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• For me, I would because one side of my Labia is really really long and sticks out and gets in the way of sex. The other side is short like it should be. The long side is even kind purple colored at the end. It's ugly and if I had money enough I would do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2010