Got y first real hate mail today,but

Cafemom was on their toes and deleted it. lol! Dang! I didn't even get to read it. lol! You ever had that happen to you before?

elly25

Asked by elly25 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• How freakin' creepy that they read our mail....
    And no, I haven't had that happen.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• If they deleted it chances are it was spam, not hate mail. I get at least 2 or 3 hate mail messages a week and they have never once deleted any of them... The only time they delete them is when someone reports them, and if you didn't do it then someone else did, which means it went out to more than one person at once - hence the spam probability.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Seriously? I have issues with that. Yeah if you complained about it but that makes me kinda irritated that the admins think it's ok to monitor email. That seems like they are breaking a privacy law or something.
    ajbrownies

Answer by ajbrownies at 6:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Wow...I knew they would delete posts, I didn't know they were looking at emails too!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had no idea they read our mail!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It's Spam that was deleted, not hate mail. And if it was deleted, it is because a person sent out bulk mail.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 6:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I went to check the persons account and it was deleted too. So I'm thinking that they did something that was a no no. Yes, they read them.
    elly25

Comment by elly25 (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No, they don't read them. They only intervene when someone reports them for spam. Geeze.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have 'hate mail' one time. It was a long time ago this other mom attacked me over I don't even remember what. I ended up blocking her.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• no but thats interesting!
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010