what are some things your toddlers have told you that you just coudnt stop laughing about?

so my son was watchign the animal planet channel and they were showin how some chickens where laying eggs and how the eggs hatched well he kind of missed the part where they hatched to be chicks and he came back to see when the mommy dog had just had puppies. so i was making some eggs and he started freaking out because he kept sayign i was killing the puppies that the eggs where going to hatch into puppies. so i told him the mommy dog had the puppies he keps sayign no that the tv said the chicken had eggs that where going to be dogs lol i just cant stop thinking about it now that he is napping lol

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter came up to me and said, "hey old geezer!" huh?? where does she come up with this stuff? Or mom when you get little you can go in my bounce house!
    Lyndsey K.

Answer by Lyndsey K. at 9:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• This is a funny thing that my dd (aged 3) said today
    My dd,ds and dh were standing in line at the restaraunt and my dd say loudly " I am going to fart.:
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 6:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• When my 2 year old is in the car with me, I try to control my usual road rage and use PG words, but I guess he still picked something up, because when we were stopped in traffic, he yelled "DUDE, GOOOO!!!!"
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My DD told my DH that cars were made with elephants, and asked if they ever used purple ones. We had been listening to a song about 'elements' which is where she got confused. We were laughing so hard!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• my son doesnt talk yet
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Last night we were at the store,DH went in the store and we sat in the car. A little old asian woman walked into the store he he got all excited and said "mommy look, a little kid!" and pointed at her. LOL

He has said other things that just hilarious, but I cant remember any of them. :(
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 6:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• haha so zac efron is my desktop on my laptop ~~ of course ;)
    and my 3 year old nephew saw it and tells my mom "that man has boobs"
    so my mom replies "mhm...." because she didnt really know what else to say
    and he goes "he has naked boobs.... how did he get them"

XD
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• This morning as I was getting dressed for work, my two-year-old came running in, slapped my butt and said, "Mommy's bum." Then she ran off. It made me giggle. The very best, though, is when she looks at me and says, "Dude..."
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 7:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My son who is 2 was sitting with me on the couch and my husband came into the room and proceeded to fart and he did it loudly! Well my son got up ran over and patted my husband on the butt and said " diaper dada" we almost choked we were laughing so hard...
    andee1216

Answer by andee1216 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010