• In the Spotlight:

baby number4

I am prego with my 4th baby. when will i feel my baby kick

wyattsmom281

Asked by wyattsmom281 at 12:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you don't know this by now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• come on!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Can you even feel your vagina after 4 kids???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• ok anon. @ 11:57, I've had 6 kids & my vagina is just fine. my husband thinks so too. maybe your being funny or whatever...but its not. anyway, on to this question...ummm didnt you feel the other 3 move? you dont remember? It's called "google". use it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• You should feel the baby kick anywhere from18-20 weeks. Beings you have 3 other kids you might notice it earlier. Some can feel their baby kick at 16 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Ok Some people are just rude on here! But anywhere from about 16 weeks to 19 weeks! I think mine kicked at 18 weeks i felt for the first time!!!Congrats
    aydensophia0408

Answer by aydensophia0408 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I felt one of mine at 14 wks (baby #5). Didnt feel baby #6 till like 22 wks. She was tiny though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Don't listen to all those very RUDE people! Good God, If your going to bash SAVE IT! Didn't your mother ever tell you, If you don't have anything NICE to say then don't say anything at all! I also have 4 children and yes I can feel everything just fine thank you! The other women are right anywhere from 14 weeks and up. It really depends on the possition of the baby. Some people just need to GROW UP!
    my4littlemen

Answer by my4littlemen at 2:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• well, that one bitch who asked if you could feel your va jay jay is just dumb..maybe shes pissed that someone whos had 3 and is on another one can still feel theirs and shes such a skank she cant feel hers..but do you really not remember?? im on number 3 and mine were between 16 and 18 w my first 2. how old are your children and how did you do it w 3? my 2 daughters are 2 and 3 and will be just shy of 3 and 4 when this ones born..please respond in message, not on here. ty
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:36 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• oh and one more thing..what the Fuck is up with dumb Bitches who Always have to say shit Anon?? That's soo fuckin annoying..i've got the balls to not say it anon, its just the damn internet.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2008