Not a good time...

Im 21, married, & I have 2 yr old. Im still staying with my parents, & im still in school. I've been having what I call "baby fever". If my husband looks at me the right way, if i see a baby, if I SMELL a baby. I have the feeling that I want to get pregnant. I really do want another baby. But its just not a good time. We're saving for our first house. And I still have a little time left in school. I'm determined NOT to get pregnant. How do i curb the feeling though?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• babysit for someone who has an infant..... that way you get the feeling of taking care of a small child and when they start to cry and smell you get to hand them off to the parents and leave lol
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 6:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i agree with pinkdena.....just spend a few hours at my house : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• if you want to come over and baby sit my 1 year old twins for the weekend......... pretty sure that will help XD
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 7:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Had to bump Pinkdena....definitely go babysit a baby. I get the feeling occasionally like I want another but I am a single mom so that is not happening...holding some one else's baby helps.
    Soteria79

Answer by Soteria79 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No, dont walk into the light LOL! I know how that feels to have baby fever. All I can say is you dont have to babysit just be in the presence of my 2 year old and your baby fever will leave for years. Your hubby may have to beg you for another baby!
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• : )
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Keep your eye on the prize of completing school and getting the house. Then it will be SO sweet to have your second baby. Best wishes.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• get a babysitting job taking care of a infant.you can fill your want and make money
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Do you have friends who have little ones? I say spend some time with them and enjoy their children. Maybe it will help you get things into perspective.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2010