its gross but... adult content

i sort of have this thing with my morning sickness that's really gross.... i take zofran for it but i still get that mouth full of vomit and for some reason it comes up and then i accidentally swallow it.... it sucks but will this damage my throat and stomach.... its not like i mean to swallow it it just happens... ugh

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 7:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Health

• no....the voit coming would be the one to damage everything.... but unless your throwing up everyday for a long period of time you are ok.... try ginger ale... sorry your having such a hard time with it * hugs*
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• im throwing up like 5 times a day... it sucks ugh.... im on ensure just to get the cals down the drain lol
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• it can wear down the enamel on your teeth and lining in your throat. however it's morning sickness and typically only lasts for so long, so I don't think it's going to be enough to cause lasting damage like other things (such as eatting disorders) can cause.
    I would try some ginger ale, and some lemon juice, and drink plenty of water to help wash away the acids from your throat and you should be fine.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2010