• In the Spotlight:

if my baby is sleeping right now, its 7pm here, and i want her in bed by 9pm then should i wake her up now?

she is almost 9 weeks and we just started our night time routine...will it really mess things up if i let her sleep like she is in her swing but still try to put her down around 9? she didnt get her naps in today like normal because we were visiting family so thats y she is asleep right now...

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd let her sleep. And be prepared for middle of the night waking, merely because of a day of stimulation with family.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• it maybe too late, if u think u can get her back to sleep at 9-go for it. b
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I always have this issue come up. I would maybe gently try to wake her up and see if she responds, but if she seems too deep in sleep, I'd probably let her sleep. That's just me, though.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Her schedule is off because of the visiting so I'd let it go for today, but I never woke them up if they were sleeping. I know a lot of moms do and it works out but mine were bears if I woke them up. GL!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i think ill just let her sleep...thanks ladies!!
    mamagee1218

Comment by mamagee1218 (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2010