Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i receive public assistance so i was required to cooperate with child support. i went to my child support appointment and provided the necessary info. that was needed on my behalf. about how long will it take for the non-custodial parent to receive the notice. we both live in miami, florida.


Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • I have family in Miami who said it took them 6 months because of so many cases in that area. Your child support case worker whom you gave your information to can give you an estimate on how long it will take. GL

    Answer by missthang42001 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • u def either need to talk to ur worker, or the cs specialist.

    Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • It can take 6 months or more. Just depends on how far behind they are and if they can serve him.

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • Honestly, I would just call and ask them what they estimated.

    Answer by mommy11260 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2010