Have a question....if any one knows anything about cars or can ask their hubbys

we bought a 94 nissan altima the person did not tell us it had wheel lock lug nuts on the wheels and gave us no key, our tire is about to blow but cant get the tire off bc we have no key, so the question is does any one know what type of wheel lock lug nut is shapped like mickey mouse, or know of any other way of getting the lock off? thanx

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Where the HECK have you been? I've missed you!

I'll ask my husband about this when he gets home. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My DH says to check your jack pouch or box well for the key. Otherwise he suggests calling a Nissan dealer and tell them your situaton, plus have model and serial number of car handy, and ask their advice. Good luck!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• LOL, I HAD A CAFE MOM BREAK......
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I might need to take one of those myself, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No idea. But in my area, some of the parts stores will let you borrow specialty tools. Sounds like this might be one!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• iv been on off and on i just got over the flu
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Check where the spare or where the extras are kept, usually they should be there if not only the dealer can get it or order the key and it will not be cheap. Good luck!
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 8:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Ours is in the glove box. If you don't have one call the dealership. Or better yet try to find the previous owners.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I would see if there is an autozone in your area as they do loan tools. I will also ask my husband when he gets home in the morning
    violetz

Answer by violetz at 4:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2010