i told my son's dad it was over im done im gone. b/c he constantly belittles me and treats me like im a bad woman. then he texts me back 2 days later. my son is 3 months old and he has only contributed his sperm and $230. but he constantly says he has all this money and blah this and that he is saving.

im a full time college senior and im going to start back working next month. i pretty everything for my son with the help of my son. i have my A.A. i will have my B.A. in Spring 2011 and im planning to go to grad school for my masters. i dont know why he treats me so. im just tired and just dont know what else to do. he hardly even asks about his son he has an excuse for everything and he always makes himself out to be the victim.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• He's showing you how he would treat you if you stayed with him. Kick him to the curb and sign up for child support & full custody through the courts. Your life will be better without him.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You didn't really ask a question, so I am assuming you want to know if your right or he is. I think there is no need to be in a relationship like that, and you know whats best for you and baby. Sounds like your well off. If you think its right, it probably is. GL
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You deserve better than to be treated like that. Sounds like you really have your act together! Kudos to you. Pat yourself on the back and do what is best for you and your little one. Best wishes
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Maybe he cant stand the fact that you dont need him and that you &ds are better off by yourself.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Saving his money for what? If he treats you this way, you don't need him. But he should pay child support.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Like all the others before me, I think you would be much better off without him. He sounds no good. And it sounds like you have a great plan for a great life for you and your son. I wish you all the luck in the world!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:41 AM on Sep. 15, 2010