Is it normal that my 26 month old keeps looking up out of the corners of his eyes?

when we are playing he will duck his head and look up from the corner of his eyes...it is actually kinda creapy....i am not sure if this is a normal phase or if this is something i should worry about...he has to go back to his doc in Jan. for a check up on his behavior. so is the way he looks normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It sounds sort of like what my son does. He's got allergies and he's always making these weird eye roll things lol It's just because his eyes itch. Try putting in some re-wetting drops (I wouldn't try the medicated kind until you talk to the Dr about it) and see if that doesn't make him do it less often.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 8:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have a 1 yr old and sometimes he does that, they say that babies can see angels so that might be it. You said that he only does that when you guys are playing well that might it, he is having fun and he is playing..But if you are concern about it, then you should get a professional opinion about it.
    emotions2280

Answer by emotions2280 at 8:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Is it a "sneaky" kinda look...my 27 month old has this look where he will look out the corner of his eyes trying to be sneaky and to see if i am watching him!! i think it is funny and will say " i can still see you!" then he laughs and stops what he is doing...
    andee1216

Answer by andee1216 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010