What baby girl name do you like more??

Lydianne Sharise
or
Aidialora Sundara

Anidawehiwahya

Asked by Anidawehiwahya at 8:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Baby Names

• I like Sundara, especially since you explained the meaning....i have a soft spot for anything NA....my hubby is Ojibway....I also very much like the name Sharisse.....Have you considered Sundara Sharisse ???
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Neither. I don't care at all for the names that just look and sound made up. I don't find them unique I find them odd and weird. Honestly, If a child was introduced to me with either name..I would wonder what kind of flake her parents were. JMHO.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The first one.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm not sure how to pronounce them. Thats why I say "neither' think of what someone will think when they read the child's job or college application someday.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'd vote for the first one too, but I agree with the other opinions. People seem to have a hard time pronouncing even simple names. She would probably have a hard time with it in school.
    Mamafairy

Answer by Mamafairy at 8:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I like Lydianne, but not any of the other names, the other two posters are right, they look kind of like you sneezed.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 8:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Sundara means beautiful in Cherokee.. I have NA background in me..
    Anidawehiwahya

Comment by Anidawehiwahya (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I like the first one and I like Sundara, but I'm not sure how to say the first name of the second option. If I heard it I might think it was beautiful, but I can't tell just by looking at it.
    chije

Answer by chije at 9:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Oh--and I do payroll for a living and trust me when you see the names I've seen your choices are unique and different, but not weird. I've seen weird! Trust me! Not everyone has to be a Robert or a Sarah!
    chije

Answer by chije at 9:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I like Sundara but not the other 2 names. I would be ok with Lydianne though.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010